Gate Pass Management System By Bootstrap project may be a desktop application which is developed in PHP platform. This PHP project with tutorial and guide for developing a code. Online Gate Pass Management System By Bootstrap may be a open source you’ll Download zip and edit as per you would like. If you would like more latest PHP,java projects here.
this is often simple and basic level small project for learning purpose. Also you’ll modified this technique as per your requriments and develop an ideal advance level project. Zip file containing the ASCII text file which will be extracted then imported into Sublime. This ASCII text file for BE, BTech, MCA, BCA, Engineering, Bs.CS, IT, Software Engineering final year students can submit in college.
This script developed by poonam bansal. This desktop application 100% working smooth with none bug. it’s developed using php, CSS, Html, Jquery, ajex, Bootstrap and Database mysql. This software code helpful in academic projects for final year students. we’ve an excellent collection of PHP projects.
STUDENT GATE PASS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
The main objective of this system is to simplify the complicated process of maintaining updated information about rd record. The important objectives are
• To simplify the work of retailer in account maintenance process.
• To calculate rate and tax details automatically
• To maintain records easily
• The project must be simple and user-friendly.
• The project must be efficient than present system.
• The program must provide proper securities to prevent unauthorized access.
• By this software manual effort can be reduced.
STUDY ON EXISTING SYSTEM
The existing system is handled manually. The system has a formatted accounting system for Purchase and Sales. The indent is prepared when items are to be purchased and bill is generated for sale of items. The system follows the predetermined purchase and sales procedures.
• Drawbacks of existing system
• Manual systems are more time consuming
• Large number of ledger books has to be maintained for each transaction
• Since the data are entered manually there are possibilities for errors.
• Data security is very minimal.
• There is a possibility for double entries. Since the transaction are mainly viz. paperwork updating of data is very hard.
• Generating the reports in the desired format is a tedious process.
• Reporting to the higher officials is not done through the proper channel.
• Data stored on papers is subject to loss due to physical damage.
Processor : X86 Compatible processor with 1.9 GHz Clock speed
RAM : 1GBor more
Hard disk : 120 GB or more
Monitor : VGA/SVGA
Keyboard : 104 Keys
Mouse : 2 buttons/ 3 buttons
Operating System : Windows 7