ASP Project On Repository And Search Engine For Alumni Of College (Rase)
This venture is gone for building up a vault for the graduated class of the school, which is of significance to a school. The Repository and Search Engine (RASE) is an Internet-based application that can be gotten to all through the World.
Anybody can get to the web crawler to think about any Alumni of that school yet can’t ready to include. A graduate class can just refresh the database when they are in the school.
1. A man ought to have the capacity to
• Click on a catch or connection to be taken to the particular application.
• The first page of the application ought to give the client (understudy just) with the choices of sparing his/her subtle elements in the database and hunting down graduated class.
2. The page through which the understudy enter his/her subtle elements ought to permit sparing of client points of interest like name, year of passing, move number, contact number, show address, changeless address, and so on. This page will have 2 catches Save and Cancel.
3. The spare page ought to have appropriate approval previously enabling the client to spare client points of interest into the database.
4. The wipeout catch should take the client back to the landing page (first page).
5. The pursuit page ought to permit look based on a name of the client or move number. Halfway inquiry ought to be permitted.
This opens an A/c for the client, enables a client to change the watchword, enables a client to scan for the schools and they can see effortlessly subtle elements of the school.
Executive, The Head of the Organization has the rights to include the new schools. The subtle elements of universities and understudies are kept up in the database
- Processor: Pentium IV
- Hard Disk: 40GB
- RAM: 512MB or more
- Input Device Mouse: Standard Keyboard and Mouse
- Output Device: VGA and High-Resolution Monitor
SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS :
Web Technologies: ASP.NET 2.0
Database: SQL SERVER 2005
Web Server: IIS
Working System: WINDOWS XP